Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Protective Face Lotion SPF 15

This Bobbi Brown moisturiser is a very useful lotion for me. I find it very useful because the fact that it contains SPF 15, it means that it protects my skin from UV radiation reducing the risk of skin cancer. I like this product because even though it it seems oily, it soaks into your skin quickly therefore allowing your face to be fresh and light almost instantly.

Apply this to freshly washed skin on the morning before make up application with 2 or 3 pumps. This allows an even coverage. Avoid the delicate eye area as this can be used with another product.

It also acts as a primer before make-up which makes it even better. This means that applying the product before make up application, it allows my make up to have a better coverage and last longer and become smoother.


The moisturiser is approximately £32, with a white glass bottle and black pump. Even though It is 50ml, it can be used for a long time. I use mine every morning and it still hasn't run out yet after 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...