Followers

Monday 21 February 2011

Chanel Eyeliner

Yes..I splashed out again.. My new purchase...Chanel Long Extreme Liquid Eyeliner £21(Black). I've used many different types, sort, colour and brand of eyeliner. and I reccomend this one. Because it has a very fine brush which allows precise application giving you the look you always wanted. I also like having a little flick at the corner, and this brush does it perfectly. Ive used eye liner brushes but they seem to be too thick or have other problems. This one is 100% the best that I have used.

I like using this eyeliner with my Bobbi Brown Gel liner becase it gives a more natural and subtle look rather than being sharp. I applied it once and it lasts through the whole day and is also smudge proof. However, this product takes practice so if your not used to using liquid eyeliner, Chanel does another liquid liner which may be easier to use. I really recommend this product to you!

7 comments:

  1. Have you tried L'Oréal's Super Liner Carbon Gloss liquid eye liner before? I would highly recommend it ^^ I also like having flicks on the corner of my eye + the brush is great for that!
    I've posted about it before, check it out ^^

    http://pearlywearly.blogspot.com/2011/02/january-favourites-2011.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that one is nice too but when i use this one, the brush seems smoother and seems to last longer!!
    Your blog is very nice!!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the brush ont he chanel one is different, it is an actual brush where as i think the L'Oreal one is sponge?? i forgot,
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i see! You should do take a pic of it ^^
    Yeah its like a sponge tip but it works for me, my previous liquid eye liner tips were either too short or too thick (:

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanel eyeliners are awesome! so expensive though..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for a good liquid eyeliner so thanks for the review! Thank you for your lovely comment - yes, I do live in Paris!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!
    I would 10000% go back there for my holidays!! soo much fun and the transport is soo easy, better than Manchester!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...