Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

The must have daily Facemask!!


I recently bought this face mask online for £7 and it is really good and shows very fast signs of actions quickly. It is concentrated in the energy-intensive cells of the heart and also acts as a powerful antioxidant. This really is a treat for your skin on a tired day. Ive used this mask twice and already I can already begin to feel the firmness and changes to my skin.

The masks come in a little cute box consisting of 26 masks in an easy pull and reseal box to allow daily easy uses. I tend to use my on a night time before bed when im skin is all relaxed. Simply clean and wash your face then apply the mask for 10min. Afterwards you can either leave the essence on for a bit longer and rinse face and dry followed with your daily skincare products.


I like to turn the box upside down 15minutes before using to allow the liquid to trave to the top of the box or the face mask may appear to be dry. Anyways enough talking...This is a must buy item!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...