Followers

Friday 18 February 2011

Estee Lauder goodies!!

I recently purchased a moisturiser from Estee Lauder. It is the Hydrationist Cream moisturiser £32, and it is heaven! I've used many Estee Lauder products before, but this one is really good and it stands out! The first application leaves your skin feeling refreshed and nourished, and of course hydrated to the maximum. Even though many people may assume that this brand is for a older generation in the market, e.g. for anti-ageing. But to me, I think that it is essential to protect before you get those wrinkles and lines because it will take much more effort and time to repair.


While I bought the moisturiser, I also picked up some goodies and samples which are also amazing. The delivery came with a little bag of samples ranging from eye/yeux cream to moisturiser. I love all of them and I may actually consider purchasing the full size product and that's just after one day. They include Advanced Night Repair Serum, Pore Minimizing Skin refresher Serum, Sumptuous Bold Volume lifting Mascara, Resilience Lift Extreme (Ultra Firming) Eye Cream and the new Day Wear Sheer Tint Moisturiser.




I think the products I'm liking the most is the Ultra Firming Eye Cream, £35. It has a creamy and oily texture at the beginning but it soaks into your skins very fast and feels very good. The fact that it is ultra firming, eliminates droopy eye lids and creates a fresh and bright feeling allowing you to look healthier and refreshed. The fact that it is firming, reduces the signs and risks of wrinkles, giving you a younger look. I think this is a must buy item!!



Another product which I think is really good is the Pore minimizing skin refresher serum £50. I've been using this product for over a year now, and it really does make a difference. Even though it is expensive it lasts a long time and shows effect on the first use. I love this product because it really does minimize the pores especially around your nose area. After removing blackheads, simply apply an even coverage around the area and there will be none or very faint blemishes or redness the next day. Just apply after toner, before moisturiser.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...