Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Lashes, Lashes, Lashes!


I think eye lashes really do play a part in make up. They can change your whole face expression and look. Therefore I sometimes use false eye lashes to enhance my look whether it is on a daily basis or a night out or even just for that something extra. Here I recommend a Japanese product for the needs of eyelashes. I like these eye lashes because the quality are very nice and strong, however it still gives a natural and light effect.

The adhesive glue is a must have. Ive used so many different types but this one is just WOW! it dries fast and black so it therefore blends in with your eyeliner.

Personally i think eye lashes are a must have item for all women. Especially for me as I am single eye lidded therefore eye lashes really do widen my eyes. When applying your eyelashes, I have learnt to apply it closer to your crease line, therefore when it dries, it will enchance your crease and create a double eyelid effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...