Followers

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15


This foundation is one of the best liquid foundations I have tried. Even though it is a liquid based product, it doesn’t seem to block up your pores or have a heavy or thick effect to the skin. It’s a must have item as it is ideal for medium to full coverage. I’m currently using the colour Warm Beige 3.5 as this brings a sunshine glow to my skin. I used to use the natural 4 tone, but it was dull for my colour tone.

The application can be done in many ways. If you are in a hurry and just like a basic thin coverage, you can dot the foundation around the area’s needed and smudge evenly around your face. I usually tend to use a foundation brush as it gives a bit more coverage.

Tip: When trying the product in Bobbi Brown, my makeup artist told me not to apply foundation alone around the eye area especially under the eye where your dark circles are. This is because the product is too thick for the skin around the eye area. Therefore other applications are needed. I now use tinted eye brightener first then apply a thin amount of powder based foundation thinly around to create a matt effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...