Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD!!

Hey everybody, I'm finally back to blogging. I've finally finished my University Year 2 exams and assignments and now is as free as a bird! To be honest, thinking about my studies and what I want to do in the future, I don't really know what I want to do. What would you do if you were studying business? I want to have some relationship with the fashion and beauty industry towards business but I just don't know what.

Vivienne Westwood (Hervia.com) has just sent me an e-mail

There will be a seasonal sale on on the 9th June 6-9:30pm!! Omg that just means that I have to spend more and more money!! This will be held in the major Vivienne Westwood and Hervia stores and also online! People who have subscribed to the website, check your emails because you have also got a code of an extra 10% off sale items!!

Ill be back to blogging on a regular basis of my findings of new beauty and fashion items which I think is a must have!! stay tuned!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...