Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011


Eyes can be one of the most important features for you. It can ref
lect on many different moods you are in. We all know especially, if we have a bad sleep it can do horrible things to our eyes. it can cause dark circles or baggy eyes. We need to spend so much time to make them look better and to cover our ugly side.

What I usually tend to do is...use false eyelashes.
For a daily basis, I choose to use thin natural false eyelashes just to give my eye a little more boost. It opens my eyes more and makes me look more awake

It is an necessity!!

Just apply foundation, here I'm using
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation SPF 12

Bronzer/blushes
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Eye Liner
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye-liner Gel

False Lashes

and it will automatically make you more wide awake and of course cuter and girlier!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...