Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

3 Minute Face Mask! HEAVEN!!

Hey guys,

I was shopping in boots and came across this lovely face mask. Not only it looks good but it also smells lovely. It is from No7, and called Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask, and like whipped cream. From what I can see it has two different creams inside, one is a pink colour and the other is a see through gel. When you pump it out, they mix and act as a rich hydrating cream mask which deeply moisturises your skin effortlessly.


Use the mask when you shower or bath, for 3 minutes, 10 minutes when you feel it is needed, and your skin will feel refreshed. I noticed when washing it off, it seemed to leave an oily texture, therefore it would be ideal to wash of with your usual face wash afterwards. The instructions also tells me that I can also leave on a thin layer when going to sleep as it will therefore soak in and leave my skin feeling beautiful when I wake up.

Give it a go!
It will be a good time to buy it when they have the £5 off No7 products too
XD
tell me what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...