Followers

Monday 20 June 2011

My Inspiration

Many people making fashion and beauty blog's have something they aim for, We want to express our feelings and thoughts from our appearance. Fashion and beauty can be a real strong sense of feeling from confidence to loving and warmth.

What really inspire me the most is of course Michelle Phan, my all time make up and fashion goddess. she's featured on you tube, Facebook, blog, you name it. She has also become a representative for Lacome and has her own brand called IQQU. I've purchased their products before and I love the cute brushes they do!.

Another person is of course her friend Christelle, She is a really good fashion goddess and shes shown me a lot of ways to dress. I wish I could dress even 50% like her! I never have the guts to go that far and always go more to the safe side of fashion.

My top 5 wanted fashion items list:

1. Hermes Handbag
Hermes shows a different attitude and style towards your look.


2. Alexander McQueen Flesh Optic Double Wrap Bracelet
This bracelet give your look an extra boost!

3, 4 & 5 Topshop Jacket,
I really don't know which ones I love them all!! Jackets can change your look instantly, even if your inside is not very nice, your jacket will finish the look for you.


OFF WHITE QUILTED LONG LEATHER BIKER JACKET

  • Price: £180.00


BLACK 3/4 SLEEVE OPEN BLAZER

  • Price: £65.00

SILVER GREY DOUBLE LAYER BIKER JACKET

  • Price: £80.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...